In the past, I really avoided and even disliked the gladiator shoe trend. For some reason this spring it is all I can think about!
I love simplicity when it comes to fashion. I always prefer solids over patterns, and diamond studs over lots of accessories. I am obsessed with the idea of a completely simple outfit spruced up by these complicated sandals. They add just the right amount of bohemian to my other wise classic style. This type of sandal is the perfect addition to your spring shoe collection. Scroll down for more similar styles!
1. Splurge on these Valentinos.
2. Almost identical to the Valentino's but for a fraction of the cost! HERE.
3. Mellow, cute and the price is right! HERE.
4. I love the unexpected baby blue, especially for spring! HERE.
5. I love these tassels! HERE.
6.These grey Gianvito Rossi beauties are definitely a splurge, but oh so worth it. HERE.